Tuesday 31 October 2023

‘Saving Grace’ - Clare Cunningham - Behind the song


 

I'm a former atheist and I didn't believe in the existence of God and thought all religions are madness and all religious people are insane.
But I believed in JESUS when I was a child, though briefly, when I attended a Protestant kindergarten and for one school season, because the pretty teacher could read so well from the children's bible. 
But then I attended public schools and that faith faded away, growing up with an atheist father, who was also an alcoholic and a non-practicing Catholic mother with all kinds of trauma's from the past. Still I had a great youth, but when I became an adolescent I turned into an atheist due to what I've been taught , like the theory of the 'big bang' and 'evolution' and heliocentrism, the 'solar system' and 'the universe, which I believed in and which made me very cynical in combination with the music I used to listen to like hard rock, and the TV programs and films I used to watch and the books and magazines I used to read. Yet God also used hard rock music to draw me back to Him, like when I became a fan of Deep Purple and the singer sang the role of 'Jesus Christ' in the studio version of the rock opera 'Jesus Christ Super Star', despite the fact that this rock opera is not about JESUS but about Judas! And God also used this singer when I listened to the title track of his solo album 'Mr. Universe' and I'm talking about Ian Gillan, who himself is still unsaved and a God-denier.
I know what you are talking about when you say you've been to hell because I know what it feels like when there's only desperation and hopelessness.
The Lord JESUS gave me a simple advice when He came into my life again and He told me, 'Hans there are two things you can do: committing suicide or start reading the Bible'.
This happened twice and with the same words at the end of 1980 and in January 1984.
I started to read the Bible, which I had never done before in my life, and to make a long story short: yes the devil did all he could to get me back, but he failed, and finally I discovered in the summer of 2015 the Gospel of Grace, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, which I now proclaim to anyone who wants to listen.
But there was still a problem because I still believed I could lose my salvation, and after I discovered the truth about the real shape of the earth on October 1, 2016 and that 'dinosaurs' never existed I discovered a video through which I was convinced of the principle of 'once saved, always saved' and that was in January 2017.
So my testimony is that after having believed in the Lord JESUS Christ for decades I still needed to REALLY get saved and this happened when I finally understood 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 and the other teachings of our apostle Paul on behalf of our Lord JESUS Christ, God manifested in the flesh.
Greetings and love in our Lord JESUS Christ from the Netherlands.
We all need to be saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve.
So be SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready.
Read your Bible every day and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others. 
 

6 comments:


  1. Only 133 views since September 12, 2023
    , which proves we don't get popular when we've become true saved believers in the Lord JESUS Christ....so what?
    Most people are still unsaved and that's why they need to hear testimonies like this.
    So I shared this on my blog and on X (former Twitter) in combination with my own testimony.
    It's all about God-the Lord JESUS Christ!
    He's coming! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This song was recorded when Clare was still unsaved.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This was recorded when Clare was still unsaved.

      She looks more feminine now, thanks to JESUS

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Comments

Luke 21 is for after the rapture How to Get Saved   You're now looking at a picture of the ONLY NORMAL person in existence   ...