Friday 20 October 2023

Seductive AI has no rules, will change your life (or end it)

Luv it!

Yes, Satan, I know you love it but this video contains one of your biggest lies: the GLOBE EARTH.

And I saw some of your 'friends' in this video like Harari and Netanyahu....Elon Musk...


Silly Satan....you're so PATHETIC!

Are you sure you're not AI yourself?

We all need to be saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve.
So be SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready.
Read your Bible every day and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others.


15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Also in this video they used the word 'planet' for the earth, and I saw Elon Musk and....Zuckerberg...

      Delete
    2. Are humans* very sophisticated biological ROBOTS, and animals and plants too?

      Delete
    3. Let's ask our ©REATO® the Lord JESUS Christ....

      Delete
    4. JESUS Christ: NO! Man made robots don't have a SPIRIT and a SOUL! Animals don't have a spirit but only a soul, and plants don't have a soul and a spirit....so in a sense I created them as biological robots....but I don't see them that way.
      You just CANNOT imitate my CREATION!
      I AM GOD and you are NOT!

      Delete
    5. And you're TOTALLY LOST without me!

      Delete
    6. Hans: Now you might think that I think I'm God...of course I'm not.
      But God is my FATHER, so I know Him and He knows me.
      Now you might think that I think I am JESUS...of course I am not, but I have been adopted as God's son since I accepted JESUS Christ as savior and redeemer in faith with the free will He had given me.

      Delete
    7. Do you also want to become an adopted son* of God?

      *sorry ladies, but there are no 'daughters of God'... just look it up in the Bible, so you too can become a SON of God...

      Delete
    8. Robots don't love us! Satan hates us! ONLY JESUS loves us!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Kissinger, a member of the globalist World Economic Forum (WEF), asserts that AI dominance will be the “biggest challenge” humans will face.

      Delete
  3. New Delhi to hold tech giants accountable for deepfakes – minister
    The Indian government is wary of AI’s potential to stir up problems, a senior figure has told the Financial Times

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Comments

Luke 21 is for after the rapture How to Get Saved   You're now looking at a picture of the ONLY NORMAL person in existence   ...