Sunday 14 August 2022

An atheist once said to me....




Hans TaryG • x minutes ago

I'm a former atheist.

The only way the Lord JESUS could rescue me was by TALKING TO ME. http://xembryo.blogspot.com...
After that I could no longer deny His existence.
I got really SAVED after I fully understood The Gospel, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
That happened much later, because this Gospel was never preached to me during all the years I followed JESUS according to (in hindsight) the wrong gospel.
This is why I'm telling everybody to believe in the RIGHT GOSPEL in order to get SAVED and SEALED with the Holy Spirit and to become rapture-ready.

We all need to get saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve.
So get SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready.
Read your Bible everyday and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The whole world accepts that the US is led by an imposter in a mask

This is the source of the picture on RT-Russia... It's not about the content of that message, but about the fact that no one is protesti...