Friday 4 March 2022

Undercover - Branded - If I Had a Dream

 

If you believe that Revelation is for the Body of Christ, listen to this song and then believe in the right Gospel:

God will dry the tears from our eyes,
No more pain, and we will never die,
There will be an end of sorrow,
No more war, no more killing, no more lies.

I had a dream, and I could clearly see amazing things that seem so real to me,
I saw the holy city coming down for those of us who would believe,
The former things have all passed away,
Heaven and Earth had both passed away,
The beginning of a brand new day.

Unusual realities that drove me straight down to my knees,
Never thought I'd see things like these,
If I had a dream.

I had a dream, and I could see his face,
I saw no shame, and there was no disgrace,
I cried my way down to the floor,
All that I could say were words of praise,
The house of God shall now be with man,
God himself will always be with them,
The hell on Earth will never be remembered.

Unusual realities that drove me straight down to my knees,
Never thought I'd see things like these,
If I had a dream.

God will dry the tears from our eyes,
No more pain, and we will never die,
There will be an end of sorrow,
No more war, no more killing, no more lies,
The evil men were all locked outside,
The wicked - all will be burnt alive,
No where to run, no where to hide.

Unusual realities that drove me straight down to my knees,
Never thought I'd see things like these,
If I had a dream.

If I had a dream,
If I had a dream,
If I had a dream.

 

Revelation is not about the Body of Christ

 

We all need to get saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve.
So get SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready.
Read your Bible everyday and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Het einddoel: het merkteken van het beest - The end goal: the mark of the beast

BOVEN DE WET - DE JENSEN SHOW #635 ABOVE THE LAW - THE JENSEN SHOW #635   Wat er de afgelopen vier jaar is gebeurd is supermisdadig en de da...