Thursday 8 June 2023

JESUS with white hair - The Ancient of Days

 
JESUS with white hair - 'The Ancient of Days
 
Daniel 7:13-14
1599 Geneva Bible

13 As I beheld in visions by night, behold, one like the son of man came in the clouds of heaven, and approached unto the Ancient of days, and they brought him before him.

14 And he gave him dominion, and honor, and a kingdom, that all people, nations and languages should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall never be taken away: and his dominion shall never be destroyed.

Daniel 7:9

1599 Geneva Bible

I beheld till the thrones were set up, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels, as burning fire.

Revelation 1:12-18

1599 Geneva Bible

12 Then I turned back to see the voice that spake with me: and when I was turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks,

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks, one like unto the son of man, clothed with a garment down to the feet, and girded about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and hairs were white as white wool, and as snow, and his eyes were as a flame of fire,

15 And his feet like unto fine brass burning as in a furnace: and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword, and his face shone as the sun shineth in his strength.

17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead: then he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not: I am that first and that last,

18 And am alive, but I was dead: and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen: and I have the keys of hell* and of death. 

*the realm of the dead or Hades



Salvation in a nutshell

 
 


 
 
  
 
 

 

Understanding the Book of Revelation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Comments

Luke 21 is for after the rapture How to Get Saved   You're now looking at a picture of the ONLY NORMAL person in existence   ...