Wednesday 24 May 2023

SLEEP DISORDERS / Hugo Talks

May 22, 2023

 

Intriguing and provocative topic, Hugo! 

About 5 years ago, I had an exceptionally vivid dream, which has remained just as vivid in my “waking” hours.  I was in a medieval castle, among a throng of angry, agitated people.  I began levitating above them…however I had a rope tied around my waist, with the free end dangling just a few feet above the “mob” below. Some of them began to jump up to try to grab the rope and drag me back down.

I knew (in my dream) that I could rise further above them, to greater “safety,” but I didn’t because I was looking for loved ones in the mob whom I could instruct to grab the rope—so I could “rescue” them from the angry mob.

I could not find the faces of any loved ones; however the angry mob was now bringing in a ladder to reach the rope and to drag me back down.  I gave up and untied the rope from around my waist and let it drop to the floor below.
I looked up and saw a small, open  window high above.   I just focused on it and flew out of it.

Once outside, I saw the tops of trees of a lush forest and a bucolic clearing in the distance, so I “floated” there.

Then I woke up…but that dream was SO VIVID that I can still, today, smell the sweet verdant aromas of that forest and clearing.
None of this ever made sense to me—until about 3 years ago!

Thanks for listening!
7
Hugo Talks
·
Very interesting, thanks for sharing that
1
 @Hugo Talks  I am a former atheist. During that time I dreamed that I shot into 'space' like a space shuttle in my normal clothes and it was fantastic and I saw the earth below me getting smaller and smaller and meanwhile I passed planets and stars and I could no longer see the earth and I was on my way to infinity at great speed.....but as if I had eyes in the back of my head I suddenly saw that all the stars came to an end and I saw only darkness....and then I woke up, drenched in sweat and terrified!
In retrospect, I see it as a warning from God that as an atheist I was on my way to 'outer darkness'!
PS: I wrote 'space' because as a Bible believer in the Lord JESUS Christ I now believe in the earth which is flat on the surface and round on the edges with a domed firmament of glassy material, which holds all the water inside, and with an underworld and that the whole system stands on at least four pillars and that it serves as God's footstool, as the Bible says.
So I don't believe in 'space' anymore. 
 

Lucifer's globe earth lie

Deep Purple - The Mule


No one sees the things you do

Because I stand in front of you

But you drive me all the time

Put the evil in my mind

Used to sing and say my prayers

Live my life without a care

Now I have become a fool

Because I listened to the mule

How can I change when my mind is a friend of a Lucifer hid in the ground

Just another slave for the mule





Don't worry GLOBEHEADS: Satan is on your side!

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

We all need to be saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve.
So be SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready.
Read your Bible every day and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others.

 

 

2 comments:


  1. What is 'the science behind sleep'?

    Many dreams in the Bible are supernatural: can you or 'science' explain the supernatural?

    ===

    Luke Mitchell
    1 day ago
    The science behind sleep was very unknown back then lol

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hans S
    9 years ago

    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSatan hates you!
    1

    Hans S
    4 years ago
    JESUS loves you!
    1

    John Plex
    3 years ago
    Thats dedication at its finest
    1

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Comments

Luke 21 is for after the rapture How to Get Saved   You're now looking at a picture of the ONLY NORMAL person in existence   ...