Sunday 2 April 2023

Floor survived breast cancer and she's pregnant again! Life goes on! To hell with the NWO!

 

NIGHTWISH "Storytime" March 25, 2023 LOUD PARK 2023 Osaka Japan

 

Click on pic

 

We all need to be saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve.
So be SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready.
Read your Bible every day and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others.

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Do the pregnancy dance!

      Delete
    2. At least this child won't be sacrificed to the bloodthirsty scumbags who rule this world!

      Delete
    3. Are Floor and the men of Nightwish saved? Not yet, but everything's still possible!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lyrics: All my life I've been searching for a dream, in
      All my dreams I've been searching for a life
      All the things I buried deep inside
      All the places where I tried to hide
      And I don't know if it's you I'm looking for
      I'm only trying to find the reason for it all

      Suddenly a strange light is coming in
      Beams of love brighten everything
      All the things I've always liked to say
      Rolling out in such an easy way
      And I don't know if it's you I'm looking for
      I'm only trying to find the reason for it all

      Delete
    2. I was 13 when I listened to this for the first time and I had become an atheist...

      Delete
    3. ...the Jesuit lies of the 'big bang' and 'evolution' did the trick and of course I believed men went to the moon...

      Delete
    4. ...and I believed that 'nuclear weapons' exist and would one day end the world...

      Delete
    5. Thank you JESUS! I already believed in God's existence when I was small, but Satan took that faith away

      Delete
    6. Well Satan lost and JESUS won! May Floor and Nightwish also have this experience!

      Delete
    7. And all their fans too! and if you read this: JESUS is GOD, manifested in the flesh and He LOVES you!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. God's destructive power is greater than one can imagine!

      Delete
    2. And He doesn't need so-called 'nukes'!

      Delete
    3. God's creative power is also greater than one can imagine!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Comments

Luke 21 is for after the rapture How to Get Saved   You're now looking at a picture of the ONLY NORMAL person in existence   ...