Tuesday 15 November 2022

New satanic rules of Google-Blogger 2

 They've done it again

 If I want to post a new comment I see this:

 Failed to publish comment. Please try again later.

 And if I keep trying to post my comment (even if it's just a dot or a comma) 

I see this:

You have created the maximum number of comments for today; please try again tomorrow.

Welcome to communist China......in the USA..... 

Can't Leave Comments

These are the comments I put on my 'own' blog today, 15 November 2022:

Recent comments

  • Hanss
    HanssIt seems that one in 1200 people vaccinated in the Netherlands has died
  • Hanss
    HanssHet lijkt erop dat één op de 1200 mensen die in Nederland zijn gevaccineerd, is overleden
  • Hanss
    HanssWhistleblower Huig Plug discovers that the OM & The Hague Court have a joint administration! …
  • Hanss
    HanssHuig denkt dat met de duivel afgerekend kan worden ZONDER JEZUS.Dat lukt niet! Nederland wordt gecon…
  • Hanss
    HanssKlokkenluider Huig Plug ontdekt dat 't OM & Haagse Gerechtshof 'n gezamenlijke administr…
  • Hanss
    HanssThe singer Floor was reportedly diagnosed with breast cancer, 😢 but the prognosis is said to be goo…
  • Hanss
    HanssO dear … this was such an emotional rollercoaster … I had to edit it out because I could not keep it…
  • Hanss
    HanssMom FIRST REACTION to Nightwish - ghost love score “I cannot believe this!!!”
  • I count EIGHT comments.

    And what does EVIL Google-Blogger say when I want to make a comment on my 'OWN' blog?

    You have created the maximum number of comments for today; please try again tomorrow.

    Satan and the people he controls are so AFRAID of the TRUTH that they have to resort to such tactics...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Latest Comments

    Luke 21 is for after the rapture How to Get Saved   You're now looking at a picture of the ONLY NORMAL person in existence   ...