Monday 21 November 2022

All I know is; 'JESUS, PLEASE!'

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Undercover - Branded - Darkest Hour


Uploaded on Apr 9, 2008
1986
 
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRPC6jFB_pE

YOU HAVE TO KNOW WE'RE IN THE END TIMES 2 20 16

Published on Feb 20, 2016
Desolations are determined for our time. We are not to be afraid. The only way not to be afraid is to keep your eyes on The Lord. When you understand His hand protects us, then you can breathe a sigh of relief and just watch the show. Bible prophecy is happening right before our eyes. These are truly, indeed, very exciting times.

The Perfect Plea Bargain: The BLOOD of JESUS Christ

 


Hans S
8:29 'Do you know JESUS as your Lord and Savior?'
Hans S
10:35 'I''m telling you...don't procrastinate (delay)' and further: great message! It's all about JESUS!
Hans S
16:08 'I believe that when the bomb start falling, the Saints go-a- flying UP' 16:17 'And isn't it exciting? I KNOW! It's so exciting!' (calmly) 'and I totally gotta go...'
Hans S
8:06 not censorsh*t but cen sor ship (what kinda ship is that? ha ha!)
(YouTube isn't showing these comments, because YouTube is partially censoring me)


Hanging by a thread, out of control,
Would things be worse if I were dead?
There's people here, but I'm so alone.

My head will crack if something doesn't break,
Tried so hard, and now I wonder why I have no power,
In my darkest hour, I need to see you NOW.

When I lay me down to sleep, is there a soul for you to keep?
I fall down to my knees, and all I know is, "Jesus, please."

My head will crack if something doesn't break,
Tried so hard, and now I wonder why I have no power,
In my darkest hour, I need to see you
NOW,
I need to see you
NOW.

Anguish and despair surround me like a flood,
And I know you once were there, crying out, sweating tears that turned to blood.

My head will crack if something doesn't break,
Tried so hard, and now I wonder why I have no power,
In my darkest hour, I need to see you
NOW,
I need to see you NOW,
I need to see you NOW,
I need to see you NOW.





Undercover - Branded - I'm Just a Man 

 

 

Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Ultimate Sin: Unbelief

When I go into public high schools as a Christian worker, I am very often asked by the school students whether smoking, swearing, abortion, pre-marital sex, etc, etc, etc, are sins.  The idea of sin seems to be a huge concern for many teenagers.  Various factors, such as increasing levels of freedom and independence, surging hormones, peer pressure and media influences, as well as underdeveloped levels of self-discipline, can mean that teenagers engage in activities that they know to be wrong and unhealthy.

I find it interesting that the concept of sin is still understood, and is very real, for young people in post-modern society.  However I am disappointed by these “sin questions” from high-schoolers because they reveal a very narrow view of sin, and no real comprehension that Jesus has provided the solution for the sin problem.

When these “sin questions” come up, I try to redirect and refocus the subject – without minimising their concerns – by pointing out that ultimately there is only one sin that really matters.  John made this very clear in his gospel when he quoted Jesus.

Read more... 


We all need to get saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve.
So get SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready.
Read your Bible everyday and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others.

8 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Comments

Luke 21 is for after the rapture How to Get Saved   You're now looking at a picture of the ONLY NORMAL person in existence   ...