Monday 30 May 2022

GOOD NEWS! SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO

 
May 30, 2022

Vincent is a fellow Biblical flat earther and that's great, but he doesn't preach the right Gospel and read my comments below his video:


JESUS is not dead and His earth is flat and the Pope is the disguised Luciferian Roman emperor, the Vicar of Christ = the 'in place of Christ' = the meaning of the word ANTICHRIST
We all need to get saved from having to spend our eternity in God's lake of fire, because that's a fate we ALL deserve. So get SAVED and believe that God LOVES us so MUCH that He manifested Himself on earth as the Lord JESUS Christ who shed His sinless blood for the forgiveness of our sins, who was buried and rose from the dead, three days later. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4. If you believe this you're not only saved but sealed with the Holy Spirit and rapture-ready. Read your Bible everyday and talk to our creator about everything and make Him your best Friend and share this GOOD NEWS = GOSPEL with others. 

Second comment below this video:
 
Vincent, this is THE GOSPEL, because the BIBLE says so:
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you THE GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye ARE saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how^ that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures
 
^through the shed BLOOD of JESUS!
 
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible
1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you THE GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,
2 And whereby ye ARE saved, IF ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.
3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how^ that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,
4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures
 
^through the shed BLOOD of JESUS!
 
Love in our JESUS!
 
==========
When I was a member of the Biblical Flat Earth Community on former Google plus I started to preach this Gospel and EVERYBODY turned against me and some of them even THREATENED me with PHYSICAL VIOLENCE!
And most of them believed in the OCCULT and UNBIBLICAL 'book of Enoch'!
 
When I preached THE GOSPEL on Now The Ed Begins MANY turned against me and some of them behaved like evil CATHOLICS who wanted to HARM me.
 
MANY believers in JESUS MIX what is meant for ISRAEL with what is means for the saved members of the Body of Christ!
I did that too in the past due to IGNORANCE because NOBODY had told me the RIGHT GOSPEL for DECADES after the Lord JESUS had RESCUED me AGAIN in January 1984.
In the early summer of 2015 I discovered the RIGHT GOSPEL, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel
http://www.matthewmcgee.org/2gospels.html
And in January 2017 I finally agreed with ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED, and if we believe we can lose our UNDESERVED GIFT of salvation we're NOT saved in the first place!


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Het einddoel: het merkteken van het beest - The end goal: the mark of the beast

BOVEN DE WET - DE JENSEN SHOW #635 ABOVE THE LAW - THE JENSEN SHOW #635   Wat er de afgelopen vier jaar is gebeurd is supermisdadig en de da...